meez

meez

Friday, February 5, 2010

IMVU Reflection

IMVU is a Virtual Universe where you can create your own "avatar" with the many styles and fashions available to try on or if you wish to purchase. I have tried different social networks and many chat websites, but I got to say participating in a Virtual Universe is very intense and exciting. I'm sure everyone in the class enjoyed using IMVU and spending time in the Virtual world.
It surprised me how engaged I was in trying all the features available for my "avatar". The only downside I can see is that I'm sure this can become very addicting if not utilized in moderation.

1 comment:

  1. Chatting in class using IMVU was a lot of fun! I was not expecting it to be that enjoyable! I have told some of my friends in the Dominican Republic about it hoping that they will sign up and we chat on there. I am just so surprised that I had never heard of it before!!

    ReplyDelete