meez

meez

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

International Film - Mexican Film "El Estudiante"

"El Estudiante" is a Mexican Film directed by Roberto Girault Facha. (2009)

I have to add this film to my list of favorites because it's very inspiring. This film has exellent elements, some drama, values, good photography, beautiful views of Guanajuato, Mex., comedy, love and most important it inspires to keep learning at any age.



Synopsis - After retiring to the beautiful Mexican town of Guanajuato, a 70 year old decides to follow his dreams and enroll at the university where he stumbles upon a new generation and they are bound together by the novel Don Quijote de la Mancha.

Check this film out; I apologize but the link is in Spanish only.

http://elestudiantelapelicula.com/

1 comment:

  1. Emilia,

    That sounds like a really good premise. I am very interested in watching it. I will have to add it to my Netflix queue.

    ReplyDelete